In this video I’m showing you how I do a bit more dramatic makeup look during autumn. I always like using brown and gold eyeshadows, but this time I also used a liquid liner and a dark lipstick to make the look more dramatic. I think the colour of the lipstick is perfect for autumn! I would also recommend Rimmel for lipsticks that are almost matt – I have three from this same range and they are all incredibly longlasting and amazing colours. Make sure to use a lipliner if you’re not very comfortable with using dark lipsticks.
Here’s a list of all the products that I used:
- Avon Ideal Flawless CC cream in ivory
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in light porcelain
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer in porcelain
- Rimmel Stay Matt Powder in transparent
- Catrice Prime and Fine Professional Contouring Palette
- Avon Blush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hrs Gel-cream Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze.
- Catrice Eyeshadow in Gold Out
- Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Catrice Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 30
- Rimmel Lip Liner in 105 Under My Spell
I used the same makeup brushes as usual – this set that I ordered from amazon. Here’s the link if you’re interested:
If you recreate this look, please send me a picture on twitter on instagram! I would love to see it. Give this video a thumbs up if you liked it!
Hope you’re all having an amazing autumn so far!